Wetthumb Frags GB - SHIP WEDNESDAY -- MARCH 2

stoneroller

SHIPS WEDNESDAY -- March 2

wetthumbfrags.net

Select your corals, add to your own shopping cart and then follow the checkout directions below. The order will be shipped directly to me.

from wet thumb frags:

we will offer additional 10% to the group , each person can pay their own purchases at our site.

simply select " show/local pick up " at check out.

they can repeat the same step if they decide to add more to their orders.

just make sure to put in message box that their orders are GB with Austin club. i will keep track of the orders. we can let it run until the weather looks good and agree on the shipping date. the coupon code is austinrc

Just in.... Extra freebies if we hit $500

from wet thumb frags:

we will offer additional 10% to the group , each person can pay their own purchases at our site..simply select " show/local pick up " at check out..they can repeat the same step if they decide to add more to their orders. just make sure to put in message box that their orders are GB with Austin club. i will keep track of the orders. we can let it run until the weather looks good and agree on the shipping date. the coupon code is austinrc

extra freebies if we hit $500

Did you order yet? I think I'm in but we live so far apart I don't think it would make sense for us to combine shipping unless for some reason you were willing to drive out. If we could get a few more people we might could negotiate a discount. We could ask them to hold the corals and try to give more people a chance to get in. What do you think?

Great idea. I haven't ordered yet as I haven't reached $250. The coral I want is still available too. I can try to call them today or Monday AM.

However, I will drive for polyps!! Actually, I'd love to see your tank in person and this would give me the perfect reason to head North! K

Good news!!!!

Reply from wet thumb frags:

we will offer additional 10% to the group , each person can pay their own purchases at our site..simply select " show/local pick up " at check out..they can repeat the same step if they decide to add more to their orders. just make sure to put in message box that their orders are GB with Austin club. i will keep track of the orders. we can let it run until the weather looks good and agree on the shipping date. the coupon code is austinrc

I will go place my order NOW! Time to hop in...........

• 2 weeks later...