question? my red planet

wizardx322

worms? hm... bad or good? my red planet seems fine and the color is coming back finaly after a couple of weeks. it was stung by another coral but has healed back over. i rarely ever see it do th white string but i think it happens when it gets stressed. i put in new bulbs today ( definetly like the new ones 12k reeflux) and ran them about 4 hours. usualy run my mh 8 hr

Sometimes that's some sort of feeder tentacles. A lot of my sps have white stingy things when I feed. I'd say either that or slime. If you think its when the coral is stressed I'd say slime. If when you are feeding I'd say feeding response.

I've got several sps, especially the two of tri color does that as well, and only when it's feeding time or when I clean the glass. I also have red planet but I don't recall it slime white string, it might have though.

Sometimes that's some sort of feeder testicles. A lot of my sps have white stingy things when I feed. I'd say either that or slime. If you think its when the coral is stressed I'd say slime. If when you are feeding I'd say feeding response.

Testicles? i didn't know sps have those. :)

Sometimes that's some sort of feeder testicles. A lot of my sps have white stingy things when I feed. I'd say either that or slime. If you think its when the coral is stressed I'd say slime. If when you are feeding I'd say feeding response.

Testicles? i didn't know sps have those. :)

they do at Mike's house. Tough crowd. You gotta have b@lls to survive