Weird thing at Aquadome today

DoMa

I went to the Dome today and when I entered the door the lady tells me I owe her 10 bucks because I bought a fish a month ago that was sold to me at the wrong price. She said I bagged the fish and brought it down to the cashier then told her the price. I was completely taken off guard on the welcome note and told her the the guy who works there bagged the fish and told me the price. The price was marked on the tank so I dunno why I was asked to pay additional. Regardless, the worker was nice enough to come forward and say he bagged the fish upon being asked. I've been shopping there for over 15 years, what's 9 bucks. Long story short, she ended up not charging me 9 bucks (I paid for the membership) but I was put off by the experience. Now I will open a beer and look at my fishtank for a little. I know a lot of people shop there so I will say it's a nice place, just a bad experience.

• 7 months later...

Totally our fault for bad communication with a new employee. Please accept our sincere apologies as well as half off your next fish.

Hunter

Man that is awful cool of you Hunter, I may swing by today to do some shopping

I'd wonder how they remembered what fish you bought when.... and then accosted you upon entering the building? I know when I go to RCA and AquaTek they recognize me but they probably can't tell me in detail when I've bought what.