Jump to content

Need some hardaware


Recommended Posts

ok, so we got a 125 gal. Now im looking for the rest...

Lighting (mh)

sump with skimmer


Someone to drill the tank

an overflow for the tank


pm me or txt me if you have anything on this list. not in a rush so i dont wanna spend millions. lol

Collyn 512-657-6133

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shane over at Fishy Business is where I'd go to get a tank drilled. He's helped me with a couple of tanks now and he does a great job. Shane also builds one heck of a sump. His number is 512.284.8090

Edited by Genesis1:21
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...