Ft: Orange Yuma, Looking For Nuclear Green Palys

mburton

Hey guys/gals. I have an orange yuma for trade and I am looking for nuclear green palys. The yuma is just a baby (slightly bigger than 1/2") that was laid by the mother a few weeks ago.

Here are a few pictures of the mother:

yuma.jpg

DSCN1160.jpg

DSCN1022.jpg

I'm looking for the real deal Nuclear Green Palys. Any interest?

--

Mark

edit:

All those pictures were taken under the 250 watt 20K AB bulb I was using at the time.

Sent reply elsewhere as well.

It would help if you post a pic of what you are looking for so that we know EXACTLY what you are looking for. I don't know how many different names I've heard for the same zoas. I have about 30 different zoa, no browns, 8 different paly's, some are green enough to be called nuclear by some. Come by and you might find what you are looking for or something else like Tubs blues. I live downtown.

Sent reply elsewhere as well.

It would help if you post a pic of what you are looking for so that we know EXACTLY what you are looking for. I don't know how many different names I've heard for the same zoas. I have about 30 different zoa, no browns, 8 different paly's, some are green enough to be called nuclear by some. Come by and you might find what you are looking for or something else like Tubs blues. I live downtown.

Posted this on MAAST as well, but in case others were wondering:

http://www.zoaid.com/index.php?module=Gall...;g2_itemId=2976

There are a few pictures on there. They are fairly big polyps.