rimless biocube light

ScubaSteve

I had heat issues with my biocube as well. What were your temps at? I added a fan to the back and it moved te air enough that I had to put in a heater, it was down to 75. I like the rimless look as well. Check out nano reef. They have a couple rimless biocube threads. I think they use the sunpod on the 14g but I'm not sure about the 29.

well with the filter lid open and the feeding lid open the temp is at 82. i know that is a good temp but i want to be able to have it stay that temp without having both lids up. so i started looking and saw the whole rimless and really like the look! just not sure how much money i want to spend on getting the new light or if i wanna mod the lid so much that it fixes the problem.

well with the filter lid open and the feeding lid open the temp is at 82. i know that is a good temp but i want to be able to have it stay that temp without having both lids up. so i started looking and saw the whole rimless and really like the look! just not sure how much money i want to spend on getting the new light or if i wanna mod the lid so much that it fixes the problem.

I've considered getting a two-bulb T5 for my BC14, Coralife makes them and the legs are adjustable. I agree the rimless look is often but I don't really want my purple firefish to jump! Aquatek also has a 150w MH pendant on sale for $75 right now.