WTB: toadstool leather

Stacy

Hi y'all,

I've been wanting a toadstool leather ever since I had my two previous tanks a few years ago. I am looking for a smaller one that will fit in my 12 gallon nano DX. If anyone has any other "fun" coral they are looking to sell cheaply, I may be interested also. I am keeping an eye on the free and for sale threads on the forum as well. Looking to add color with things that will live under the stock PC's...

Thanks!!

Stacy

I have Devil's Hand Leathers?

Man, those things are prolific! You were generous enough to give me some frags of devils hand last year and since then mine have gone nuts. I've probably passed on about 20-30 frags. Mine is constantly pinching off babies! Easiest thing in any tank I've had to grow.

I'm right down the street from you in Gtown. Right off of Leander Rd, 1 mile West of I-35.

I have one about the size of (I'm guessing here since I'm at work) about the size of a raquet ball? $10.00

303 River Ridge Dr. 78628

I'll be home about 5:00-5:30

My phone is having issues opening things. I tried to send you a pm...I'm going to be out by gtown sat evening. Can I come by there sat for the devils hand? I'm not sure you can hold it that long though...