FS: Miami Hurricane COLONY!

Brooks

Hi everyone.

I have a Tyree (LE) Miami Hurricane chalice with 12 FULL eyes, and 9 forming at the moment. So in the next week or so it will have around 21 eyes. On other forums these go for around $70/eye, and on retail sites these go for an upwards of $100/eye.

It is going to be priced at$350. That is less than $20/eye. The colony is about 1.5" in diameter, but it is growing on a rock glued to a plug. It is growing perfectly round.

This is one of the fastest growing LE corals that I have purchased. I purchased this less than 8 months ago when it was 4 eyes.

A picture:

0f874ad7.jpg

NOTE:

I do not want this to turn into a war because of the "LE" title on it. That is not the purpose of this thread. Any and all unwanted comments I will ask to be removed.

Thanks!!

-Brooks-

Someone please buy it whole as it is at a size that is going to grow incredibly fast. Here's a pic of mine and my camera doesn't do it justice (camera washes out the size and color of the eyes). I paid $100 for two eyes and it took a long time to get to the size of Brooks, but then it just took off and it's over 3" now. At 9 eyes and expanding it will be a show piece in a few months. One of my favorite corals.

post-77-0-40621700-1288241508_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...