Solaris Illumination System (updated)

triggerdiver

I haven't renewed my post on my Solaris for sell. I still have the 6' (20K) lighting system for sell and I've had great coral growth with the lights. They work great. I just need to sell them. I'll probably end up getting VHO's later as I still want to keep in the reef keeping hobby, I just haven't had time to care for the tank and have gotten rid of most of my corals, I just have a few fish now. But again, I've had great coral growth. I've had these lights for almost 7 months now the lights have been good to me. I actually had a 13K version and decided I wanted more blue so I traded for a 20K version. So in all I've had a great experience with the Solaris. I just want someone really interested in reef keeping right now to get a chance to buy these lights. I'm asking $1,500. I bought them for $3,500 but I need to sell them as soon as I can. I live in Abilene, but have family in Pflugerville. So I can try to meet almost anybody half way, depending on where you live.

TriggerDIVER

• 1 month later...