So Today I gave PetCo a try...

Laura

I read the thread by Hydro Innovations with the kudos he gave to PetCo and their livestock...I dilly-dallied over to the PetCo at La Frontera. I found one fish that stood out and for $17 bucks, I wanted to give it a try. It was labeled a True Misbar Percula Clown...the employee took it to the register with me and showed the manager who turned to me and said " You may adopt this fish...no charge....it was given back to us because a customer was moving and could not take it with her..." I thought...free is good...but I did give a donation to the Homeless Dogs and Kitties...I hate to take nothing for nothing....

At the end of the day, this looks like a misbar maroon clown...let's see if he tears me up when I stick my hands in the tank...

Good deal - I've gone to that PetCo - the SW manager knows his stuff - which impressed me. Although he's really, really moody.

I know EXACTLY who you're talking about...but he's the one who gave me the fishie-fishie!!!:D

cool.. Awesome start to a weekend!

Yes Jake..and UT just won, so it's still going well!

Mama, if you really wanted a clownfish again, I could give you back your monster ;)

You still have that flippin' thing??? Don't they EVER die?

what an awesome fish!! SCORE!

Nice score mama. Yeah every once in a while look at petco too it will suprise u what they have sometimes.

Yes Corey and Chris...seek and you shall find!! Even if I can order whatever I want from any vendor...now does that make sense?? See what happens when Mama has too much time on her hands???:doh:;)

Mama, if you really wanted a clownfish again, I could give you back your monster :D

You still have that flippin' thing??? Don't they EVER die?

Still going strong, and wanting to host in everything and anything. It tried hosting in the duncans I got from you, and bothered them so bad that they closed up for a month. Now that I have an anemone, it has left them along, and they are slowly coming back.