WTB: Lighting for 160 GAl, Chiller, Wavemaker

LiLS

I've got (2)single end 250w metal halide with magnetic ballasts and reflectors and an icecap 660 ballast, wiring harness, endcaps perfect for running T5s or VHO.

how much are u asking?

im confused u got MH that run T5? i alrdy have a T5 set up o_O

No, I have two separate lighting systems that were in the same canopy.

(2)250w MH with magnetic ballasts and reflectors - $75

and a separate

Icecap 660 ballast, wiring harness, endcaps + standoffs, and T5 actinic bulbs. - $120

(http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/14090-icecap-660-ballast-and-wiring-harness-130/page__p__98198__hl__icecap__fromsearch__1#entry98198)

still looking

For some reason I'm not getting notified of posts to this thread, so PM me if you're interested. I'll sell the canopy with all lights for $375.

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/13479-checking-interest-custom-canopy-2250-mh-t5-for-48-tank-75g-90g/page__p__93424__hl__canopy__fromsearch__1#entry93424

baller set up bro but i dont think itll fit my tank..

renman, would i need to run a chiller with taht setup?

Honestly, I would think in the summer, you would need a chiller but, not before then. I have two small fans built into my canopy from Radio Shack (see my blog pics) that wick away most of the heat. I have a chiller and yes, it turns on but, it is summer. By tomorrow, literally...with the change in temp, my chiller will not turn on at all until next June. I'm running 3 of the 400w ballasts and bulbs plus 4 T5's; 2 at 48" and 59w and 2 at 36" and 39w. Here is an overhead shot of my canopy as I was building it. Note the 2 fans. Canopy Build

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...