Coral For Sale

mdavis735

I have an almost football size colony of ponape birds nest.It has a lime green body with purple polyps.I'd like $50 for it.I also have a frag of the same coral that is 3 inches or more tall with and 3 brances.I'd like $10 for it.Also 2 completely encructsted multi branch frags of tri color valida.$15 each.I am attaching horrible pics that do not resemble the right colors at all.All i have with me today is my phone to take pics.These corals are easily googled to see color if you do not know what they are.Thanks for looking.

post-574-057527900 1286566198_thumb.jpg post-574-088520600 1286566216_thumb.jpg

post-574-050531900 1286566226_thumb.jpg

So far, so good. I think I lost two, but that was my fault. The rest are doing well. The pink jade in particular has really started looking good.

How's everything doing since you changed the tank up? I think you were going to setup up another tank you had just gotten? Oh, and do you still have some of that crayola tenius and ora hawkins? If you ever make it down to the Austin area I need to try to get some more frags!