October BRS Group Buy - "It might be fall, but Derek's TDS is rising" order

mcallahan

well if you still want to share shipping Tallspawn Im up for it... if they have the lights I need

Cool by me, just lmk and we'll work out the details. Also, I'm bout to order some lights from aquacave today or tomorrow if they have what you need we can share $4.95 shipping...

well if you still want to share shipping Tallspawn Im up for it... if they have the lights I need

Cool by me, just lmk and we'll work out the details. Also, I'm bout to order some lights from aquacave today or tomorrow if they have what you need we can share $4.95 shipping...

ahh I will go check them out... and see... Thanks!!

If we have it all shipped to Mark's your shipping cost would only be 64 cents ($8.99 divided by 14 people)!!!

I know this may not be feasible but it might be something to think over. Either way I'm one of Mark's shipping buddies.

Dave-

Whatcha thinkin' - have you pick our stuff up from August&Jake, then I pick my stuff up from you? I could go for that if August&Jake don't mind the extra ordering hassle.

Im cool with that..

You want me to just PM you my order and PayPal you the money? Just LMK what works best for you. Thanks!!:)

Whatcha thinkin' - have you pick our stuff up from August&Jake, then I pick my stuff up from you? I could go for that if August&Jake don't mind the extra ordering hassle.

Im cool with that..

You want me to just PM you my order and PayPal you the money? Just LMK what works best for you. Thanks!!:)

ya thats fine.. you can pm me and I can give you the paypal address... :)

everyone that is jumping in on my order please PM me with what you want... I plan on ordering tomorrow mid day so it will ship same day.... also then I can get a count of whos taggin along so we can split up shipping...

thanks all!!!!