Help... :(

MissMish

Ok, I have a 3 gallon pico, JBJ style. I have an ac70 modded to be a refugium, with a crazy amount of beneficial algae. The refugium houses a great deal of tiny pods and things, enough that I've given some to start other tanks. Inside the tank, I have about 15 lbs of (dense) rock (my first rock buy, I'm looking to replace soon). I also have 3 different colonies of zoas, a HUUUUUUGE purple mushroom, two ricordia, one blue/purple, one white with orange tips.

I also have 3 sexy shrimp! (Love them sexies!)

My problem is, I added a new rock, that may/may not have had something dead inside. I then began having problems with red slime. I've been treating that, just fine, and it's going away (stepped up water changes and light feeding, ftw). Even with the red slime, my rock is growing new tiny purple mushrooms! Problem is, it's killed most of my little green colony of zoas, my big rock is getting the weirdest glass anenomie infestation (not aiptasia), and my ricordia (both of them) are missing! No where to be found! I've searches through (and under) my rock, in my refugium, nada!

Anyone know where the ricordia may have gone? I'm pretty upset, as my blue one had two mouths and was splitting!

It's really making me pretty unhappy. Soon, I'm going to be moving to a bigger tank and I really want my ricordia to be with everything else!

Did maybe the sexies eat them? I think that would be weird as the littlest one was hosting the orange one, and seems pretty... distressed, now that it's gone.

How long has the tank been set up?

No fish?

Red slime killed your zoas? (I use a turkey baster to keep mine clean)

Any other means of flow than the AC?

Describe your lighting too.

Post some pics!

Your ricordea may have pulled off the rock they were on, tightened up into a ball and rolled into a dark hiding spot (probably not on purpose!). Keep looking, pull everything out if you have to.