My-soon-to-be new tank

Dena

I'll be getting this tank soon. It's Big Bird's baby and I'm very happy to be giving it a new home. It's a peninsula style, 72x30x30 (280g). It will take me a little while to get this thing going. Hubby said I am only allowed to buy parts for it IF I have the money in hand. Donations are welcome LOL.

Dena

post-429-065811800 1285528446_thumb.jpg

I'm sure it's a tough decision. I don't have it YET...he could change his mine, but I hope not.

I'll definitely need to try to get some people together to unload it. He said we'll need about 5 men to lift it....don't have a date set yet though.

Never mind Dena, I want to keep it...actually I am glad you are getting it. You have wanted something of this kind for a while. We are shooting for moving the tank on Sat the 9th of Oct. If everything goes the way I plan, we should be in Austin by 1:00 pm. Yea, Jeremy and discussed the tank a couple weeks ago when I visited him. It is with a light heart I sell the tank but life brings challenges and how we address them defines our being...I am a survivor...

You are welcome to borrow the suction cups, they will make it so much easier to move. Prof and I can move Oceanic 220g just the 2 of us using them. I helped Chalinda (not sure which one was on the other end heh heh) with their tnak move. Maybe they will chime in as they just requested a second visit with them.

Will do!! Thanks!

I know that Chalinda have possession of the suction cups. They moved a large tnak today to SA. Catch them as the suction cups are a serious game changer when moving large tnaks.

With the recent vet expense, it will take me longer to set this up. I have a pretty good fundraiser going so maybe I'll get enough and can start saving for the tank pretty soon. Having it in the house will be nice...it will make it seem more real.

Not sure I can get the auctions in time. They live about 45 minutes from us and I usually don't home until 7...and then it's all about the dogs.

So far we are planning for 1 pm this Sat. If anyone you can help, we plan to have burgers and hot dogs...you can come for noon and eat and hang out until Steve gets here. I'll post definites when has more details.