<-My loss= Your gain-> (mishap fraggin)

offroadodge

so i was gonna trim back some Neon Green Torte/Slimmer so that it wouldnt interfear with 2 other colonies i have close to it...theres where it started. The 1st blow was gonna try and get about a 2" piece, wound up braking off half the colony... 2nd blow broke off the other half... The pieces are probably 4"x4" ATLEAST...$30 each take them... You can pick them up after 4pm today (saturday the 4th) or any other day after. Here are pics..... 512-971-1925 Jeremy

post-395-070977200 1283622148_thumb.jpg

post-395-081088500 1283622185_thumb.jpg

ur welcome, I would almost clasify it as a MINI colony!!!! thnk u for the comments. As you seen, there are alot of other corals i need to trim but the interest in SPS just isnt there. Soon ill have to start throwing it in bucket in the back yard and return it to the calcium reactor.

it not spoken for yet, had someone interested but they never contacted me. Give me a call tomorow if u want it. I shld be home.

I would like the peice by itself if no one had asked for it. I won't be able to pick it up until Monday evening. LMK if this will work for you Thanks Scott