Urgent! Need To Get Rid Of Softies/paly's

reefman

Since no one has offered to sale or trade, I need to get rid of the following (for free):

Cabbage Leather (around 6" x 3" - 4")

Yellow Paly's (big piece, can be broken up)

Pink Paly's (also a lot that could be broken up)

Maroon Clown (unless I can drop him off at an LFS, you could very well save his life if you decide to take him)- (Maroon Clown currently spoken for by rocco_and_hermits, could change tomorrow after 11:00 AM depending on what they decide)

There maybe be a long tenacle Anemone in there, but since he retreated under the rocks I won't know until I break down the tank

One rock small rock (maybe 8" x 4") with small pretty toadstool, clove polyp's with green centers, and fury green mushrooms (currently promised to Headless Donkey, but he if decides he doesn't want it, it's up for grabs)

Tons of mushrooms, mainly purple, but some blues. You will have to pick them off the rock.

Please PM me or call 257-9550 b/4 10:00 or after 11:00 tomorrow. I'll be at breaking down and changing the sand on the corner tank all day tomorrow.

Stephen

Edited by reefman

Just saw your post.

All spoken for?

If not, ley me know.

Thanks

I have the Maroon Clown, Anemone, big Paly rock, and the Cabbage Coral. I was about to call Steve at Horizon Pets, but if you will get with me right away I will hold off. My # is 257-9550.

Stephen

I have the Maroon Clown, Anemone, big Paly rock, and the Cabbage Coral. I was about to call Steve at Horizon Pets, but if you will get with me right away I will hold off. My # is 257-9550.

Stephen

Give me a call and I'll stop by right away.

Joseph Le