WTB: yellow/green leather coral

Crab Rangoon

I'm looking to buy a few leather corals. I would prefer they were not frag size, hopefully already 2"+, but if you have a good deal on a frag I may take you up on it anyway.

I'm looking for the following:

- Fiji Yellow Leather

- Tonga Yellow Leather

- ORA Green Toadstool

- Tyree Green Toadstool

Here are some visual examples (none of which are mine)

yellow_leather_coral.jpg

fiji-yellow-leather.jpg

yellowleatherFiji.jpg

yellow%20leather%20with%20zoas.JPG

Yellow_Leather.jpg

TYREE_LEATHER.JPG

WEB_FGL280x400.jpg

green%20leather%202_edited.JPG

Toadstool.jpg

green%20leather%20final.jpg

You can PM or e-mail (oovwoo at gmail dot com) me for quickest response - thanks!

I have one that is about 1 1/2" to 2" tall, but only an inch wide. It's not doing well in my tank...I think my coral beauty angel was picking at it. I moved it to the small tank so it's still upset and not opened up yet. I don't really want any soft corals other than zoas in the small tank. It's the green polyp toadstool...not sure if it's Tyree or not. You can have it for $20.

I have a lot of Yellow Fiji Leather, including a 2" piece that needs to go and maybe could even work out something on a bigger piece. Let me take some pics tonight and send to you to see what you think. Since you are in S. Austin, if you are interested maybe you can just come by and decide what you want.

I have one that is about 1 1/2" to 2" tall, but only an inch wide. It's the green polyp toadstool...not sure if it's Tyree or not. You can have it for $20.

Cool, any way you could get me a picture of it? A pic of it closed/agitated won't be very telling, but if it opens up at least halfway and you can snap a pic of it I'd just need to see it before trying to meet up. Just let me know :)

hi ive got some cabbage leather corals n some xenias and kenyas if interstyed lmk thnks

Thanks, but I'm not looking for any cabbage, xenia, or kenya tree corals. Only the Fiji/Tonga yellow leathers, and the ORA/Tyree green toadstools.

we have many nice tyree green polyped toadies, check my avatar!

Cool, thanks for the heads up - I'll check your site.

I have a lot of Yellow Fiji Leather, including a 2" piece that needs to go and maybe could even work out something on a bigger piece. Let me take some pics tonight and send to you to see what you think. Since you are in S. Austin, if you are interested maybe you can just come by and decide what you want.

Thanks, I'd love to see a pic of it. Please let me know when you've got some pictures :) The bigger the better (or at least medium > small), as I'm not the biggest fan of growing out frags :lol:

I can try to get a photo, but when I move it between tanks it usually takes a week or so to open up. It gets a shiny covering over it, sheds, and then opens. I've got it in the shade right now. I'll see if I have any pictures of it. I fragged it a while back and sold a piece, but I can't remember to whom.

It would seem that I've still yet to have anyone follow up on a yellow or green toadstool leather. I'm still interested, and wanting to feel out some locals before ordering elsewhere and dealing with shipping. ...but Divers Den does have a green one and a yellow one that are tempting :|

Anyone?

Shane has some of pic 6,7,8 up at Fishy Business.

Arg, that is exactly what he has, and many of them! I'm just worried about their size being small enough to become possible "snacks" :doh: but I'll never know, until I try. I swung by, but he says they are currently NFS - I gotta wait a month! Hopefully I'm able to find me an ORA example, and at least one of the yellows before that long, and I can pick one of the Tyree's from him in October.

• 1 month later...