Tunze Wavebox question

medi

Ok from the horses mouth,

Wavebox extension

In case of aquariums with volumes of over 1,500 litres (396 US gal.), a Wavebox Extension 6215.50 should be added to the existing Wavebox. The Wavebox extension contains the Wavebox 6215, however without Wavecontroller 6091. The combination of Wavebox and Wavebox Extension is suitable for aquariums up to about 3,000 litres (about 792 USgal.). Each additional extension (three maximum) increases the volume recommended by about 1,500 litres (about 396 USgal.). The Waveboxes can be placed beside each other or opposite each other, and a Wavebox Extension 6215.50 can be connected to Wavebox 6215 without any additional accessories. A Y adapter 7092.34 is required only for two or three Wavebox extensions.

The Wavebox extension is also suitable for operation with Multicontroller 7096.

Strange thing called Google. KaceyJ showed me Google a couple of days ago. Man it has changed everything for me.

Also for those that don't know, Tunze posts all their publications online.

http://www.tunze.com/fileadmin/gebrauchsanleitungen/x6215.8888.pdf

Simple huh.

I looked into the Google thing; very cool. Thanks for the heads up KJ and CRMike!

For example, I discovered that Tunze USA is right here in Austin! They are over by Golfsmith on Braker/35.

I also learned the 9/11 was an inside job, people in Nigeria want to give me $25,000,000, and there are A LOT of women out there that want to meet me!

lmao :hyper:

I was aware that there were extensions for them, trying not to spend anymore money than I have to. The double wave is working fine for me, each wave is 5.5' long. I'm going to leave them where they are for now, I have them on the back of the tank where they are much less noticable. I haven't tried to adjust for the singel wave again, trying to let things settle in for awhile. New lights and new water flow has my corals a little freaked out.

lmao :(

I was aware that there were extensions for them, trying not to spend anymore money than I have to.

I'm confused. You say you have 2 already, that's what the extension is.

As was said before Hydro, you have 2 methods (actually 3 if you adjust the height of your box) to control the waves. The first and easiest is the pulse duration. That is what makes the wave. Then you can control the output of the powerhead itself. This is a small white cross on the back of the controller if it's the old aluminum box or it's midway up the cord on the new plastic box units.

If the rain goes away I can come out and see if I can help. I'm still on Vacay!