Tropical play sand

Bmwaaron

it isnt available in Texas. it is quarried somewhere on the east coast. attempts to order it in have failed with HomeDepot. You may be successful if you find a friendly HD manager or know someone. i believe HD carries it in the Eastern stores. If you got a pallet diverted to an austin store i am sure everyone on this sited would want some.

If I have any room left on the moving truck I will buy what I can fit from the Home Depot up here in maine. I'll have a reciept and you guys can have it for what I pay for it. anyone have any ideas how long i could keep my live rock and sand alive? we'll be about 4 days driving and then have to stay at my father in laws for a month until the house is built. i was thinking a big trash can with battery air pump then add a powerhead once at her dads.

I would think that Live rock and sand would be ok for awhile, you will probably have some die off but Im sure that the rock has seen much worse then what you will be doing to it. As far as getting some extra sand that would be great. Just shoot me an email [email protected] if you get any and Ill give you some extra for it :)