Checking interest on Large Colonies

dan

With much sadness, I'm having to let these guys go to make more room for my SPS to grow. Would like to sell as whole colony only since they are too nice to split. Below are for sale:

1. Frog Spawn (green w/ purple tips): 4 large branches with 2-3 poopers on each branch plus at leat 8 baby poopers as well. A total of around 16 poopers (including babies). Braches are in a weird "L" shape. $50.

2. Candy Canes (neon green): At leat 75 poopers. $75 (that's only $1/pooper).

3. Hammerhead (green with purple tips): 7 large branches with a total of 14-16 heads.

Misc:

4. Torch with neon green tip: 1 branch with 2 heads: $20.

Will be available after 5:30 week day and anytime this weekend.

post-968-075611100 1282264156_thumb.jpg

post-968-041078400 1282264435_thumb.jpg

You are correct Hamp, I do like a tight set of poopers and these were tight. It's just that they were to much for me and my tank. I don't think I coulda handled all that at once. Maybe someone else is more reefer than me and thinks they could tackle all those cherry poopers?

Man, I really wanted a light pooper. I had a nice one, but it had some hair algae.....and a hairy pooper just distracts from the whole tank.

Some of those poopers looked a little bleached out, but I hear that's popular in a lot of places.

If there are any polyps in your poopers...you should really think about dosing more fiber..........ahhhhhh thats all i got right now...good stuff.