IceCap 660 Ballast/Endcap Wiring

pbnj

Brown is a common for two bulbs, purple is a common for two bulbs. Red wires go to 1 bulb on brown, yellow wires go to 1 bulb on brown. Orange goes to 1 bulb on purple, blue goes to 1 bulb on purple.

All wires go to 1 end of the bulb, both pins are the same color. The brown and purple wires each have a short jumper from 1 pin to the next bulb.

The brown and purple wires each have a short jumper from 1 pin to the next bulb.

That's the one I'm talking about.

Do those come with the ballast? I bought a used one and I'm not seeing them.

"The jumper wire can be produced by cutting and stripping a small length of excess wire from the provided harness. The jumper wires should be AWG#18 Solid TFN wire".....but which color is that?

The jumper wire can be any color you want. It should be the same color as the common wire you are running from, IE: if you are running 2 bulbs on purple, then purple would be an ideal color. Or at the very least, make your jumpers from different color wire than any of the rest. Grey jumps out as a good color since it does not conflict with the harness or power wires.

Mine appears to have come prewired, however it was used so who knows what the previous owner did.