??? More 99 Cent Auctions ???

reefpets

He gets the *Blue Hoeksemai Acropora Acro SPS* for his B-day.

Something that hopefully will keep growing & growing as he waters it regularly. ;p

I was really tring for the Crayola Plana Acropora as well, but not as much luck. Maybe next time.

Both awesome looking pieces. I was going for the cherry garcia zoanthids, but had to stop myself before I got too out of hand.

well are you happy with your winnings?

Kev is quite content with the Hoekesmai sps as are the gobbies. :)

Absolutely. The Hott pink zoas and half of the mamba jambas had opened up in the bag on the way home.. the green bay packer zoas still haven't all opened, but the 3 polyps that have look really good. Of course one of the urchins already decided to haul one of the new frags around and drop it behind a rock, but that's to be expected. Are your gobies eating the coral, or just perching on it?

Absolutely. The Hott pink zoas and half of the mamba jambas had opened up in the bag on the way home.. the green bay packer zoas still haven't all opened, but the 3 polyps that have look really good. Of course one of the urchins already decided to haul one of the new frags around and drop it behind a rock, but that's to be expected. Are your gobies eating the coral, or just perching on it?

So far just perching, no eating we hope.

No! :) Hi-jacking urchins not good. think there's a spoof waiting to happen.

That's good to hear, perching is annoying (but probably cute), but eating can be a real pain.

For a while I was collecting pictures for a "Stuff on my urchins" thread (like the Stuff on my Cat book), but I stopped when the cats knocked my digital camera off of the desk and broke another lens. I think I still have a few of the pics in my gallery.