a few "Candy" shots

fishypets

Does your Miami Hurricane have a green rim on it?

Don't let Clint and his cruel antics fool you... there is something called a "My Miami," which has the green rim, and there is a "Miami Hurricane," which doesn't have one. Or you could look at it this way... one is $1000 because it has a green rim, the other is cheap and still pretty.

Don't let Clint and his cruel antics fool you... there is something called a "My Miami," which has the green rim, and there is a "Miami Hurricane," which doesn't have one. Or you could look at it this way... one is $1000 because it has a green rim, the other is cheap and still pretty.

Sorry Miguel the hurricane does not have the green rim, only the My Miami.

Sorry Miguel the hurricane does not have the green rim, only the My Miami.

Took me forever to realize there were two different "...Miami..."'s haha

Miguel you might be able to find a frag for around $500.00 They've gone down quite a bit from $1500.00 a little over a year ago.

Just when I was feeling guilty for spending too much on coral....you just confirmed that there are people more addicted than I am. :)

Sweet! My band saw is looking forward to meeting Mr. Scolly.

RAYMOND! It's a girl!

You've lost your mind!

Miguel you might be able to find a frag for around $500.00 They've gone down quite a bit from $1500.00 a little over a year ago.

Just when I was feeling guilty for spending too much on coral....you just confirmed that there are people more addicted than I am. :)

Luckily I've aquired most of my stuff through trades

LOVE the Scoly!!!!

Thanks, glad you like!

• 2 weeks later...