30 Gallon Tall *sold!*

Headless_donkey

I just bought 30 tall from another ARC member. It is a wickedly cool tank and stand, but our plans have changed. I will get picks soon. I am just looking to get what I paid for it. $30. I will gladly trade this tank for a good piece of live rock. Please give me a call at 512-653-4057. I will be around tomorrow morning and evening. I live down south, but work up north so I am sure we can figure something out.

thank you

James

GONE GONE GONE!

The dimensions of this tank are 24"X12"X24" you can have either stand or $40 takes it all. Instead of money I would also except live rock trades. This would make a great seahorse or tall coral tank. Plumb it into your big tank and make the coolest refugium on the block. I was going to make it a filter feeder tank. NO, THE DRILL IS NOT FOR SALE!

Pics:

102_2074.jpg

102_2075.jpg

102_2076.jpg

102_2077.jpg

Bump still available. It is in the back of my car as we speak and I want it gone. Did I mention, this is a limited edition ring of fire Cali special 30 High with free visual temperature monitor. :(

Look at that: Pending Pick-up!

Is it gone?