UPDATED w/ ACTUAL Pics - AmAzInG Psychedelic Chalice!!!!!!$$$50

Chad and Belinda

My friend is trimming her Psychedelic chalice as it's getting too big for her tank. It's a beautiful chalice and has many colors to it including pink, purples, blues, reds etc...

She is gonna be making 1" x 1" + frags. Will hold with paypal payment. She will deliver frags to me and pick up will be at my house.

You can also see it at coralpedia.com

Here are a couple of pics. One of it is close up (not sure the lighting specifics on this one) and the other is in her tank. She is asking $50 per frag. All frags will need to heal before picking it up.

post-398-001420600 1281720395_thumb.jpg

If had a spare $50 I would, but I got another dog back and owe my vet $300 for xrays...she's got something seriously wrong with her back. I'm going to demand the adopter give me the other dog...that's an extra $100/mth in dog food.

It might not be the same chalice on zoaid but it was sold to me as a Psychedelic from fnf. Everything I have purchased from this person has always been outstanding so I have no reason not to trust him. The actual picture of the chalice is posted with some beautiful colors and big frags. For $50 dollars its a awesome deal!!!! I have sold several frags and everyone has been more then happy... Thanks

Yes indeed it is an awesome chalice @ a great price. I have one similar called the widow maker that I paid 225 shipped for a tiny frag compared to what you are offering.

I can say with certainty that it is not the FNF chalice, maybe your source got some bad info. Either way though great coral!

No bickering here, just don't want to see someone pay for something expecting one thing and getting something different. Even though it was an honest mistake on the sellers part. You see how the cycle will continue. Call the chalice what you like but don't try passing it off for something it's not.

• Like 1

Yes indeed it is an awesome chalice @ a great price. I have one similar called the widow maker that I paid 225 shipped for a tiny frag compared to what you are offering.

I can say with certainty that it is not the FNF chalice, maybe your source got some bad info. Either way though great coral!

She just texted the guy she purchased it from...he said the following "It's been with me a long time and was sold to me as an FNF Psychedelic Chalice". He had this chalice for 6 years.

I am not going to doubt this gentleman just because you state that it's not an actual FNF Chalice. He has never deceived my friend and I can't see him starting now. If anyone has anything further to say about this chalice, please PM myself or zoaholic chic instead of posting to this thread.

Ok here is a little history about this Chalice. I recieved it from Ross which is the owner of reef411 he also owns his own aquarium store in Florida. This is from HIS personal tank that he had growing for 6 years. He purchased it as a fnf Psychedelic Chalice. It is a beautiful Chalice which I paid wwwaaaayyyy more then $50 dollars for and I have the invoice to prove it!!! I wish I had the realestate to keep him that big in my tank. I wanted him to be my show piece but it is shading my zoanthids which I have been collecting for over 2 years. So I had to trim him down:) And thats the story...if anyone wants to run a DNA test on the Chalice please feel free......lol Thanks Chad and Belinda for doing this for me

Edited by zoaholic chic

Guys and Gals let me say I'm sorry and this is getting way out of hand. But lets look at the facts here.

Matt from Fish n Frags in Cali imported his chalice in 2008. How could your friend have the same chalice for six years in his tank?

Regardless this is still an awesome chalice and a great deal.

I hope you sell out and then some, sorry this thread got sideways but I have been burned by false claims in the past.

• Like 1

Honestly, I would have never slapped a name on a chalice and called it what I think it was. You could have pm'ed me or Belinda and we could have had a professional conversation on different chalices and your experience and came up with a conclusion. That would have been the correct way to approach this situation. I have purchased corals from allot of people over the past 8 years including you. Not once have I ever asked you for a birth certificate, letter of authenticity, or an explanation that would be Crazy.

As I said before I purchased this chalice as a fnf Psychedelic Chalice so that's why it is listed that way. I am not going to say your wrong I just wish you would have pm'ed us first. Thanks:) So you can purchase a beautiful multicolor chalice totally worth $50 or purchase a Chalice that might be worth $350 for $50 bucks!!

Edited by zoaholic chic