Where to get good, healthy Chromis

migs

I have tried 3 and 4 groups of Chromis from two different LFS, and I have had none make it... I check my parameters and have not found any cause... has any one had any luck with them? is there any secret to getting them acclimated? Any good online stores with quality Chromis? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

I got my two at RCA and they were the first fish in the tank and survived since then including a move (though that's just under 5 months now I think).

No secret to acclimating, I don't think I even used the drip method. They haven't jumped. I feed the tank maybe 4 times a week with a varied diet.

Generally, the available chromis are tank raised and are extremely hearty. What parameters are you running? Specifically: salinity, pH, temperature.

my pH is about 8.0... salinity runs 1.022 to 1.023 - depending if i did a water change (weekly 10%). My temperature is set at 78 - 80 deg. CA is 480 and ALK is 9... no traces of phosphates, nitrates, or nitrites...

They were damaged (had some red bruising on the side when i got them)... I might be asking for tank raised from now on...

Any other recommendations for a hearty schooling fish?