Selling all equipment! (Lights, tanks, additives, skimmers, ect)

Noodle

Moving soon & looking to sell off all my aquarium equipment to pay grad school tuition... ;) long list of items I'll be parting with below. I'll add more to the list as I clean out the closets. Located in Cedar Park/N. Austin area. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

1. $20 -- E.S.V. B-Ionic 2-Part Additive Concentrate for Saltwater Aquariums
    1 gallon each of the Alkalinity & Calcium. Never been used. Please dilute concentrate before use (see directions on bottles).
    B-Ionic.jpg
  2. $40/each -- IceCap Variable speed fans w/ temperature sensing probe
    *** I have 2 available, both boxes never opened ***
    Perfect way to keep your aquariums and light canopy cool during these HOT summer days!! These fans come with temperature sensing probe which automatically speed up the fan when it gets hot, and dials down the fan when it's cool.
    IceCapFans.jpg
  3. $120 -- Oceans Motions OM Squirt - 2 Way - Barbed
    *** Never been used! ***
    The OM Squirt - 2 Way units are designed for smaller tanks and pumps running 1000 gallons per hour or less. Much like a SCWD, but it's guaranteed to switch flows from one outlet to another. Retails for $190.
    OceansMotionsSquirt.jpg
  4. $100 -- AquaC Remora Protein Skimmer #1 (2.75"L x 6"W x 17.5"H)
    *** INCLUDES Maxijet 1200 pump. Cleaned & ready to go!! ***
    Bought this off a San Antonio saltwater aquarist on MAAST.org (purplesprite) on 8/06. I received it w/o an O-ring around the skimmer cup (to adjust if you wanted wet or dry skim) and a few bumps & dings on exterior & skimmate collection cup. However, w/ help from a local Austinite aquarist (headless_donkey), we fixed it with good ole' fashion TLC, Weld-On, and silicone. Worked great when I had it on my 5.5 gallon nano SW aquarium.
    RemoraSkimmer1-1.jpg
  5. $115 -- AquaC Remora Protein Skimmer #2 (2.75"L x 6"W x 17.5"H)
    *** INCLUDES NEW Maxijet 1200 pump (still in the box). Cleaned & ready to go!! ***
    Bought new off MarineDepot. In absolute perfect condition. Worked great on my 15 gallon nano SW aquarium. Check out the nasty skimmate it removed from the aquarium...
    RemoraSkimmer2-1.jpg
  6. $350 -- 36" AquaMedic Ocean Light T5 Metal Halide Lighting Fixture
    *** INCLUDES hanging kit/wires. Metal Halide bulbs also included.***
    Black fixture with 2 x 250w Metal Halides & 2 x 39w T5s perfect for Freshwater planted or Reef Aquariums w/ light-loving SPS, LPS. Please note that the T5's have been flakey -- I think the T5 bulbs are the culprit and aren't firing up. 1/2 off retail price!!
    Aquamedic2.jpg
  7. $125 -- CPR Aquafuge Pro S (32" L x 12" W x 14.5" H)
    *** INCLUDES Maxijet 1200 pump (for protein skimmer). Cleaned & ready to go!! ***
    17 gallon sump/refugium with integrated protein skimmer. Recommended for tank sizes up to 120 gallons. It's got lots of compartments b/t skimmer & main area to fit filter floss, activated carbon baggies, ect.
    cprprosump.jpg
    CPRAquafuge.jpg
  8. $150 -- Custom made Acrylic tank w/ closed loop plumbling (36"L x 12"W x 16"H)
    *** INCLUDES MagDrive 9 pump for closed loop. Cleaned & ready to go!! *** Please Note: I have had some trouble removing adhesive from the top of the eurobrace (from the protective paper they put on acrylic panes when it shipped). Please see picture for details.
    # 3/8" thick acrylic panes -- No worries about bowing on the front/back panes!
    # Back of tank is an actual black acrylic panel instead of those black paper backgrounds
    # Eurobraced on top
    # There's a closed loop on it, powered by a MagDrive 9
    # Use of single union ball valves, so MagDrive 9 pump can be taken offline w/o much fuss
    # Tank has overflow for 1.5" bulkheads that could go down to a sump/refugium, and two returns from sump/refugium (should you need it... if not, you can plug the drains/returns up).
    30gTank.jpg
  9. $175 -- Iwaki MD40RLT Water Pump (Japanese Motor)
    *** Cleaned & ready to go!! ***
    Bought new off MarineDepot. Used for 6 months on 30 gallon tank. Inlet/Outlet size: 3/4". Flow Rate @ 4' Head: 750 gph. Max (ft): 21.3'. Dimensions (10"L x 3.75"W x 5.2"H). Retails for $290 on MarineDepot.
    Iwaki40ExternalPump.jpg

I can't seem to edit my initial post... :)

These items SOLD --

• E.S.V. B-Ionic 2-Part Additive Concentrate for Saltwater Aquariums
  • 36" AquaMedic Ocean Light T5 Metal Halide Lighting Fixture
  • CPR Aquafuge Pro S (32" L x 12" W x 14.5" H)

Robert -- Remora Skimmer #1 is still available. Sent a PM to you about it.

Mama -- Thanks! And a big thanks to you for coming over and taking some aquarium goodies off my hands. Less stuff to pack up ^_^