$5-$10 Frags

julespinkyd

Please I will not hold them, if you are interested come and get them. First come takes them. I will only hold them if you have already picked up frags from me. Give me a call after 5 pm Mon-Fri. Round Rock 388-1072 Edgar

1) Green birds nest 1in x 1in- $10

2) 10-12 eye of rah polyps- $10

3) 7 radioactive dragon eye polyps on disk- $5

4) 7 polyp eagle eye small polyps (small polyps)- $5

5) 9 polyp eagle eye- $7

6) 10 polyp eye of rah (small polyps)-$8

7) 5 polyp fire and ice (small polyps)-$5

8) 5 polyp fire and ice (small polyps)- $5

9) 5 polyp fire and ice (small polyps)- $5

10) 5 polyp fire and ice (small polyps)-$5

11) 7 polyp fire and ice (small polyps)- $7

12) 25+ polyp radioactive dragon eye polyps- $10

13)35+ polyp radioactive dragon eye polyps- $15

14) 25+ brown polyps on sea shell has one small purple shroom on it and 1 brown paly-$5

15) 3 decent size purple shrooms on 3 inch rock-$10

Sorry I said $5-$10 but I forgot that I had this one with close to 40 polyps maybe more. I can't count them all while in the tank. I will be posting pics shortly

Edited by julespinkyd

It doesn't sound like it, but if you were willing to meet somewhere in the city (one of the LFSs perhaps), I would totally take a birdsnest, one of the larger dragon eyes, a fire and ice, and the eyes of rah. Let me know if you're interested and I could meet you today or some other day this week.

Hey Edgar, This is Derek we met at my house down in South Austin. I would like to come by and check out the goods. I am most interested in the fire and ice zoas. Will this weekend work for you? PM me your address.

thanks, Derek

Yeah I figured, I don't have a car so I'm basically at the limits of what the bus system/my bike can take me.

Well, where are you located? I have to go into pville to pick up a frag that I committed to. It just depends where you would like for me to go and what time.....

I'm in Hyde Park (51st and lamar) in the middle of town but to the north a bit, but if you'd want to meet up at Aquatek or Fishy Business or something that would be fine. I can do almost any time of day in the next couple of days, I've got them off.

I'm in Hyde Park (51st and lamar) in the middle of town but to the north a bit, but if you'd want to meet up at Aquatek or Fishy Business or something that would be fine. I can do almost any time of day in the next couple of days, I've got them off.

Would you be able to meet around Aquatec if I head that way now? If you can call me...

Edited by julespinkyd

Hey Edgar, This is Derek we met at my house down in South Austin. I would like to come by and check out the goods. I am most interested in the fire and ice zoas. Will this weekend work for you? PM me your address.

thanks, Derek

What's up Derek... I am not sure if I will be in town this weekend but If I am, I will send you a PM...

Thanks,

Edgar

Sorry, checked back sort of late - also didn't notice the number in the original post. I'll PM you mine and maybe we can work something out today. Looks like there's still the 3 types of zoas available, so as long as you're willing I think it's worth it.

Sorry, checked back sort of late - also didn't notice the number in the original post. I'll PM you mine and maybe we can work something out today. Looks like there's still the 3 types of zoas available, so as long as you're willing I think it's worth it.

Sure, I may head out to Aquatek around 4:30-5.. I have to go pick up a frag myself. If anyone else wants to meet me around there, let me know before 4 PM today and I will bring what you want...