Stuff

weezybaby

I have (2)-Wave2k center units. I have decided to go with some echotech marines instead because I like their small footprint. I couldn’t figure out how to fine tune the wave2k to minimize the noise, maybe you can. One of the units that I used is completely functional, and the other unit that I didn’t use will require a rebuild kit (costs ~$75). I would take $80 for both. I am making $0 off of these and just need some money to cut into my losses.

Also have a 46 gallon bowfront w/stand that I used until I recently upgraded to a 180. It has some minor scratches on the front near the bottom. I also cut off the center brace so that I could use my metal halide, and I didn’t experience any bowing in 2 years without it. I really need this gone, $30 takes the tank w/stand.

Please call me after 6pm or text me anytime. I don’t have internet at my home right now, so calling or texting would be best. Thanks

512-496-1433