12gallon nanocube

Jlloyd123

I have a used 12 gallon nano cube for sale. It does not have the canopy with the built in light. I purchased it from hydro innovations last Saturday with intent to set it up for a sea horse tank. After a little more research I found out I may need a little larger set up for these guys.

What's funny is that I was looking at this exact same tank last weekend at Steve's. I decided not to buy it from him because I'm not sure where to purchase a stand. That is still my dilemma. Do you know where I could get a stand for a nano tank that's under $100?

yeah he said some one was looking at it, but didnt work out. i paid 40 for it and am probably going to get a little bigger one for my wifes seahorse set up. i love the aio tanks but its gonna be too small for a pair of erectus seahorses. i made it into a rimless by removing the front part of the rim. craigslist may have something you can set up... also target had some nice little furniture you could use around $80 or less

Dimensions?

Do you still have the top for it? I would need to keep a few paws out of it? Do you know where / how much a top for it would run.

I'm considering a small nano bc of a size limit.

Archived