Red Ppe, Lps, Sps, Corals For Sale.

Joseph9123

I got alot of stuff from Kyle and Horizon pets and I need to make room for the corals in my tank. You'll gonna see powder pink palys, red people eater, tricolor turiki acro frag,subulata frag, purple tip tri color tenis acro, and wild and Aqua cultured hyranophia for sale. I'm in North austin texas. Cash only please. Pm with number and I will call as soon as I can.

-Joseph Le

Powderpinkppe.jpg

pinkppe.jpg

I have alot . Powder pink palys 3 polys for 10.00 - non will be mounted

Redppe.jpg

Red People eater 1 for 8.00, 2 for 15.00, 3 for 20.00. In the pink there is also chocolate palys I only have a few so 1 polpys for 5.00

wildhyranophia.jpg

aquahyranophia.jpg

First one is wild hyranophia and the second is Aqua cultured. 1.5 inch break off are 15.00 each

subulata.jpg

I got this from John about 3 month ago and it grew to three 2 inch pieces branching , the frag is 30.00 Subulata acropora.

Trisamentosa.jpg

Tri color - samentosa , awesome coral, I will be braing off the back pieces and the bottom. It will have two 1 inch mounted per rock. 5 would be available for 25.00 each.

thricolorturaki.jpg

Tri color turaki acropora. You can see the liece at the bottom that I'm going to cut and mount. It's about 2 inchs and branching. The coral is purpleish green with green polps and the tips are blue with one red poly. IT's nice!!! The one frag will be 25.00

purpletiptenis.jpg

tri -color tenius , the right piece at the bottom, it's large frag . That piece will be 30.00 and mounted.

Let me know everyone, who wants some and when they want to get it. Everything is priced good. :)