Rock anemones at the coast

I'm headed down to the coast this weekend (Rockport, Port A, Corpus, etc) and remember hearing several people mention catching rock anemones down there. I'd like to bring a few back. Where would the best place to look for them be? Did any of you that went on the trip a couple of weekends ago find any?

My wife picked me up some from Galveston a couple months back.

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/10738-wild-shrimp/

This thread has some good info, including some pics of what I ended up getting. (Nems + a bunch of weird hitchhikers on the rock - One of which is a blue crab who started out smaller than a dime and who now has a carapace over 2")

I recently gave them away to KaceyJ because they didn't fit with what I wanted to do with that tank.

Well, I didn't find any anemones, but I did get some good stories. Sat. evening we ate at Pier 99, right by the Lexington.. wow, that was good. After we ate we walked out on the pier that runs toward the bow of the lexington and came across a group of people trying to catch something in the water.. It turned out to be a flying sea hare:

. I hadn't expected to find one of those. I got to scoop it up, explain it to them, then release it to go on it's way, but kind of wish I'd had the equipment with me to bring it home.. I got home to a rather unsightly bryopsis outbreak.. something must have died in the tank when I was away.

Then today I was out on the Port A jetty looking for rock anemones. I was walking back and saw three people looking down into the crack between two rocks, then one of them jumped down into the crack. I walked over to see what was up and they excitedly exclaimed "There are clownfish down there! Tons of them! See the little black and white fish?"

A puzzled moment passed as I tried to figure out what a clownfish was doing down there when I realized they were talking about what looked like sargeant major damsels.