Next Bulk Reef Order

mcallahan

I am wanting to get some catalytic carbon that was out of stock during the group order. If we could get one or two more and get the postage down to 3 bucks or so that would be great.

I am wanting to get some catalytic carbon that was out of stock during the group order. If we could get one or two more and get the postage down to 3 bucks or so that would be great.

Bill...shipping is usually $2-$4/person depending on size of order and items ordered.

I need to order one of their two part dosing kits. I'd need to wait until Fri though, I also don't have a PayPal account. If y'all could wait till then, Mark I could drop off $$, pick up the magnet and wistfully ogle your purple cap. I've got errands to run in town on Fri.

OK count me in, thanks Mark.

Do we have enough interest for a group buy? Is BRS one that gives an additional discount? After looking a bit there are a few things I need, a little over $50 worth.

We need 10 people to do a group buy. Right now we have:

- mcallahan

- wayneb

- Bill B

- keeperofthezoo

For discounts...sometimes the item is cheaper on group buys, sometimes it isn't (that's what BRS says). I've yet to run into a time when the group buy price wasn't cheaper than the regular price EXCEPT for controllers.