Fish for sale

JEN H

Due to some economic issues, my husband and I are forced to sell our 210 gallon tank with fish. Since we weren't able to sell it as an entire thing we are now trying to sell the fish prior to any other items. For sale, we have the following fish. They are all very healthy. No issues, all peaceful and all 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 years in our tank. Please e-mail offers for whatever fish you are interested in:

1. Red Sea Sail Fin Tang - This guy is full size. He is beautiful and will lighten and darken his coloring as he swims. He is the leader of the tank, and can probably be put with some moderatley aggressive fish to peaceful fish. Coral safe

2. Blue Chin Trigger Fish - This fish is my favorite. She is shy but swims freely once she has adjusted to the tank. She is coral and invert safe (we saw a trigger this size at Aquatech for $120)

3. Golden Wrasse - This fish is bright yellow and swims all over the thank. She is peaceful but can spook. She has been known to jump around in the water

4. Pair of Long Fin Butterfly Fish - These are a male and female pair. They look like moris idols, but they are hardy and will eat anything. They are invert safe

5. Pair of tomato clowns - What can I say....big female and male pair of clowns. We have had these for over 2 years now.

6. Blue Streak Cleaner Wrasse - This guy cleans our fish better than any cleaner shrimp. He eats wet and dry food as well

7. PJ Cardinal - This guy is a typical cardinal. Big and beautiful. He minds his own business and stays out of trouble.

All of these fish eat dry and wet food. We have been feeding them dried worms and dried mysis as of late. It has really brought out their colors.

We also have 2 sea slugs, 1 large spiny urchin that cleans more algea than any snails ever could, various snails still hanging around, and live rock.

I am attaching some stock photos of what the fish look like as well as some photos I had in my folders of our fish taken one night with the lights off. Please e-mail any offers or questions.

post-756-065106400 1275599926_thumb.jpg

post-756-062135600 1275599984_thumb.jpg

post-756-044875300 1275600046_thumb.jpg

post-756-028859300 1275600140_thumb.jpg

post-756-078547300 1275600143_thumb.jpg

post-756-006096200 1275600151_thumb.jpg

post-756-044199600 1275600157_thumb.jpg

post-756-081719100 1275600168_thumb.jpg

Edited by JEN H

Do you have any corals in your tank? The Butterfly fish are gorgeous, but how reef safe are they? Searching online real quick it says they'll eat inverts and corals. What's your experience with the pair?

Those butterfly fish are not reef safe

Well, its hard to tell from pictures but they're kinda looking like the non reef safe variety. Bummer because they are gorgeous.

Here is an ID link, what do you think Jen? I love Moorish idols and these are the next best thing. Don't want to wipe out my corals though.

I think that the butterfly fish that we have are invert safe. We have had inverts in with them (still do) and they are fine. We did have a tube anemone in there, and they killed it though, so I don't think that they are safe with soft corals. You could always give it a shot, but I know what you mean about hating to lose any good corals you have. They are great fish! Very hearty!! We'll sell the pair for $70. We paid $60 each for them.

As for the wrasses. We will sell both of them for $40. I can't remember what we paid for them, but I know that they were more than $25 each. Let me know if you want to make an offer on any fish.

Prices are as follows:

1. Golden Wrasse - $20

2. Cleaner Wrasse - $20

3. PJ Cardinal - $20

4. Buttlerfly Fish Pair - $70 for both

5. Sailfin Tang - $40

6. Blue Chin Trigger - $60

7. Tomato Clown Pair - $35 for both

Sea Cucumbers - $20 for both

Long Spine Urchin - $20 (he is pretty big)

Various snails will be given to folks who buy fish etc. if they would like them

Prices are as follows:

1. Golden Wrasse - $20

2. Cleaner Wrasse - $20

3. PJ Cardinal - $20

4. Buttlerfly Fish Pair - $70 for both

5. Sailfin Tang - $40

6. Blue Chin Trigger - $60

7. Tomato Clown Pair - $35 for both

Sea Cucumbers - $20 for both

Long Spine Urchin - $20 (he is pretty big)

Various snails will be given to folks who buy fish etc. if they would like them

I should have mentioned that we are willing to negotiate on prices if more than one fish is bought or if you are interested in them send an offer.