metal halides

KaceyJ

looking to light a 55gl, so 48" but prefer retrofit. looking for 2 mh with 150wt or higher. the condition of a fixture does not matter because unless it is super nice like one in a box i was eyeballing, i will just be gutting it and using it in a canopy.

Edited by KaceyJ

I have a fixture that 36" long and i used it in a 75g with canopy. I had to hang it though. It has a 250w Metal Halide and 2x96w actinics w/ blue 4 LED moonlights! It is missing one moonlight, but i think its $3. I upgraded to a new light because i got a really good deal on a 2x250w MH w/2x65w actinics. Here is a link to the post on here where i have some pics. LMK

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/12139-tank-frustration/

I have a dual 250 watt galaxy digital ballast brand new in the box, 2 retrofit mogul base reflectors, and 2 reeflux 10k bulbs for $225. The bulbs were only used for about a week, the ballast has never been used, but the reflectors are older.

send me pm if interested.

I have a dual 400 single end w/12k reeflux (probably need changed) and dual 36" PC lights and remote ballasts, perfect to strip down and put into a canopy. I bought this for a 75g that I now use as a sump, however I rarely use these lights, just a little overkill for a sump.

bought 'em brand new for $450 @aquacave. 2 months old, approx, 2-250w coralvue dim ballast 2 ushio 14k HQI bulbs, 2 -6x12" reflectors...thinking about go back to HO t5 and DIY led bars..still set up in a hood .....u r welcom to come by check it out...LMK

sorry, i changed my mind , i'll keep MH for good but i have a cmplete HO t5 set up....if interested...

I'm changing over to T5's and have a 48" Coralife Aqualight Pro (2x250w HQI MH), (4x 96w PC) and 6 lunar LEDs. I just replaced one of the MH ballasts a few weeks ago with a Lumatek dimmable/multi-wattage ballast ($139.99). If ur interested I'll sell the fixture for $350.

Thanks!

acfilmz