Joker Polyps

Chad and Belinda

Agreed, it's a shame that not everyone lives up to their commitments but I think the 'paypal to hold' is a good compromise. I know a few sellers who go strictly by first come first served and I tend to avoid them as I once had the experience of being told an item was available, I told the seller I was on my way and drove straight over only to be told it sold while I was in transit.

Agreed, it's a shame that not everyone lives up to their commitments but I think the 'paypal to hold' is a good compromise. I know a few sellers who go strictly by first come first served and I tend to avoid them as I once had the experience of being told an item was available, I told the seller I was on my way and drove straight over only to be told it sold while I was in transit.

Been there, done that on more than one occassion. I am more than happy to hold any items with Paypal payment. :spiteful:

I know Russell....this is difficult and it takes only a few to spoil the whole bunch....honestly....if I know you are on your way over, or have set up an appointment, I'll wait...if there is a no show, it gets bumped...I will never put PENDING again unless there is a PayPal hold....I had someone claim a coral and a WEEK later change their mind!!! It's just frustrating...I have a wonderful relationship with mostly everyone here in our club....I know the people who will keep their commitment...the PayPal stipulation does not apply to them...communication is key!!

I know Russell....this is difficult and it takes only a few to spoil the whole bunch....honestly....if I know you are on your way over, or have set up an appointment, I'll wait...if there is a no show, it gets bumped...I will never put PENDING again unless there is a PayPal hold....I had someone claim a coral and a WEEK later change their mind!!! It's just frustrating...I have a wonderful relationship with mostly everyone here in our club....I know the people who will keep their commitment...the PayPal stipulation does not apply to them...communication is key!!

Very well put Laura...I completely agree. :spiteful: