Strawberry Chalice/Sunset Milli Frags!

Brooks

Hello everyone!

Things are going great in the tank, and my two "best seller" corals are growing FAST, so I'm having a sale!

I'll be selling TWO frags of each coral.

Chalice frags: $20 each.

- Will have AT LEAST 2 eyes.

- Were cut last Tuesday.

- Will be ready to sell on Friday.

- If you want the frag mounted, I can provide a plug, but I hate gluing things.

Sunset Milli frags: $30 each

- AT LEAST 1.5" frags (most likely multi-branched).

- Will be cut TO ORDER.

- You will need to glue it to a frag plug. I can provide the plug, but I hate gluing things. unsure.gif

Some pictures -

Sunset Milli: Two pictures here. The FIRST one is mine, but I can't take pictures so the SECOND is courtesy of GreenMako. NOTE: Mine is very similar in color to GreenMako's, however his lighting was higher than mine, so the orange in my colony isn't as dark.

MINE:

DSC_8254.jpg

GM's:

SunsetMilli.jpg

Chalice:

In this picture, the chalice frags will be from the colony on the LEFT.

DSC_8059.jpg

DSC_8032.jpg

Man, I wished I would have known about the Sunset sooner, I was in Austin today. Maybe next time or I might have to put you on my list...lol...j/k

Anytime you want to stop by, BB! wave.gif

Do you have a pic of the frags?

Hey Lamont!

I do not have any pictures taken right now, but I could try and snap some later with my iPhone. They won't be good but you'll be able to get a rough idea... hopefully!

Hey Lamont!

I do not have any pictures taken right now, but I could try and snap some later with my iPhone. They won't be good but you'll be able to get a rough idea... hopefully!

You can use your phone and send them via text/mms message. I just want a size reference. I may want one of both but most likely the milli. i will be in that area around 3pm. 512-909-4644 Thanks!

I'll swing by and take some pics for you.

I only charge one frag of everything I take a pic of.

Great deal if you ask me.

Sure Chris. laugh.gif

Great, be there in a bit.

Just need to make sure you keep your fish out of the shots, fragging them gets messy!

Hey Lamont!

You can use your phone and send them via text/mms message. I just want a size reference. I may want one of both but most likely the milli. i will be in that area around 3pm. 512-909-4644 Thanks!

The Mili frags are cut to order, so I don't really have much to offer as far as size references go. Frags are usually just the branches that circle the outer rim (see GM's picture, on the back part).

But I'll take pictures of the chalice frags when I get home!