Ice Fire Enchinata

rprew

Perhaps a group buy on one if nobody responds with a some frags? If we can find a small colony and split the cost and frag it ourselves, I think we'd all be happy. I vote for Cindy (Cmanning) to frag it if we do that since she has plenty of experience with fragging and SPS. :-)

-Ty

Perhaps a group buy on one if nobody responds with a some frags? If we can find a small colony and split the cost and frag it ourselves, I think we'd all be happy. I vote for Cindy (Cmanning) to frag it if we do that since she has plenty of experience with fragging and SPS. :-)

-Ty

Group buy would be awesome. It would need to be a good size mini colony (if we could find one) for fragging....Ty, I appreciate your vote of confidence...I still need to know, how delicate or not this coral is. I believe someone locally has a frag...what I need to know if its ok for it to be expose to the air or does it need to be frag underwater. I read somewhere about a particular coral that doesn't do well after being exposed to air....and the individual has to frag and bag it underwater.

The Ice Fire Echinata is sure to be a slow grower from what I read but worth the wait.

-Cindy-

Hmmm...kinda looks like a blue tip tenius but has it grown at all? How long have you had it?....I know you have the tenius ...Do they look similar? The echinata has less coralites (more sparse).

it is definately not a tenuis.almost positive its an echinata or something similar.i have had it 6-8 months i'd say and its grown a little.difinately the slowest grower i have.even slowere than the purple monster and oregon tort.

Ok I replied to all PM's in regards to size and pricing. So far I have one confirmed buyer Mdavis and I can still make one more frag if sombody wants it. My colony is large enough that I can supply everyone who wants it in due time. After I make these frags I think I can push out an inch every other month, lots of new growth on the mother. I just don't want to put too much stress on her. Please whoever owants the 2nd piece make your decision today, so that I can frag everything tomorrow. For those who can't wait for the bi-monthly availability you can contact exoticfrags.us or yourreef.com. They also sell the IF. If worse comes to worse and you just got to have it I can contact Steve Tyree for you, but he usually likes to sell more tan one frag at a time. Just trying to help everybody out.