blue led bar

stoneroller

I have a couple of T5s for actinics. The blue from the stunner is for effect, I am not sure you'd be getting any growth out of them. Worth a try though...

I just clipped it on the frame of the canopy for now. I may install it under the frame of the MH. I'll get some pics out next week.

I have a couple of T5s for actinics. The blue from the stunner is for effect, I am not sure you'd be getting any growth out of them. Worth a try though...

I just clipped it on the frame of the canopy for now. I may install it under the frame of the MH. I'll get some pics out next week.

keep me posted. I figure I'd need 6 to cover my 48" tank and to replace my 2x96W PC's. I'll be interested to see the pics.

It'll have to be later in the week as I am going to be busy busy; just getting back to the house tonight.

Anyone have tips on capturing the "blue effect"? Doesn't seem like it'll be easy.

Seems there are lot of LED ideas being cranked out. Those motorcycle accent LEDs are too cool. I bet a quick email to JoeFlorida and you'd have an answer for all of us on the blue spectrum.

Where's the pics Dena?!? lol Those Maxspects are going to be hot!