WTT: Green Kenya Tree and Toadstool

10gReef

I would like to trade for corals, zoanthids, mushrooms or what ever you have to offer. My system is a 10g display with a 5g sump and coralife 50/50 96watt light. since I am in a 10g Im interested in small pieces. I would be happy to sale frags at $15.00 a piece but would prefer to trade.

thanks

post-1446-12737877349051_thumb.jpg

post-1446-1273787780238_thumb.jpg

i have some NEON gsp (glows under moon and actintic its so green), pom pom xenia on a little rock attached, or some watermelon mushrooms but would have to scrape them off the big rocks there on

• Like 1

i have some NEON gsp (glows under moon and actintic its so green), pom pom xenia on a little rock attached, or some watermelon mushrooms but would have to scrape them off the big rocks there on

[/quote

i already have these in my tank. what color is your xenia?

You had to frag the kenya tree? I have a brown kenya tree and it drops sprouts daily. I have had to throw a bunch of them away.

not sure that I had to but thought i would. i wanted a piece to keep and try to trade pieces for various things. when i fraged it was nearly touching the water surface. My 10g tank wasnt large enough.

o i also have some eagle eye, orange delight zoas, but would be fresh cut

What would you like to have. I would trade you for some of your Eagle Eye and Orange Delights. What is the Montis? I looked for it online but fond a mix of results.

What would you like to have. I would trade you for some of your Eagle Eye and Orange Delights. What is the Montis? I looked for it online but fond a mix of results.

Montipora = Monti = SPS coral. The Stony stuff!

Reef addiction. let's take it private.

10gReef, I owe you a huge apology for usurping your thread. I am truly sorry.

no hard fealings friend. im pretty new to the hobby and i am open to any input that could help. thanks for the knowledge.