Wrasse and Bubble tip

Lamont

I have a Lunar Wrasse and Green Bubble Tip Anemone that just split two days ago. Both are healthy. I dont need two anemones in my tank and the new one is within reach. So i will be able to remove him without harm. Its bigger than a baseball and the tentacles are fluffy not stringy. The Lunar Wrasse in about 5" long and very active. It does not fight any of my fish but swims constantly from one end of the tank to the other. It makes my Anthias uncomfortable and stays hiding. I'm asking $20 for the anemone and $10 for the Wrasse. I will also entertain trade of corals i dont already have. Thanks! I lost my camera so no pics for now! 512-909-4644

The Wrasse is beautiful! $10 or coral frag.

Is it true that Lunar Wrasse are not reef safe...what kind of tank do you have him in...we want one love the colors but we are unsure why they are not reef safe? Let me do some research I was reading the book in the pet store that said no. I would like so research others experience with them.doh.gif

Is it true that Lunar Wrasse are not reef safe...what kind of tank do you have him in...we want one love the colors but we are unsure why they are not reef safe? Let me do some research I was reading the book in the pet store that said no. I would like so research others experience with them.doh.gif

This one is peaceful it does not bother anything. It just doesn't stop swimming. making my Anthias not come out of it hiding place. I think my anthias may die from starvation. I switched to a 75 gallon. I had them in separate tanks and the anthias just started eating. now it wont come out. It does not pester any of the other fish. Its fast as heck and eat food with the quickness.

Green BTA is gone. The Lunar Wrasse is still up for grabs! C'mon y'all lets find this guy a new home! I can bring it to my job. I work in round rock, so dont let the drive to Elgin intimidate you.(Even though its not that far.)