Complete 150 G Setup -- Everything you need $1500

Sorry -- one more thing I forgot to mention. The tank does have a bit of a flatworm problem right now. If you buy, please quarantine before mixing in with another tank.

We sucked em up with a mono jet syringe. Less damage to all involved that way. Though I suppose it's a bit different in a 150. :doh:

I have treated a couple of times with Flatworm exit and they eventually came back. I was going to move to higher levels of dosage, which I have heard works.

The tank is still a package deal. I posted the photos for someone who may be driving down 4 hours to get it. But it is still open for sale.

I will consider parting it out next week if it doesn't sell.

All: Someone is planning to come pick it up this weekend. If that falls through, Laura's client has first dibs.

Sorry for the confusion.

That's OK Alex....we are still looking around, but if your deal is a no-go, just let us know. Thanks for keeping us posted....

Thanks for the awesome setup Alex. It has everything I wanted for a complete system...well worth the 4 hr drive. Yes that was a tough move from the second floor. At least your done with the tank, i still got to set it up.:hmm: Hope you can get back into the hobby again someday when you have more time.

Thank you

Theo