Complete 150 G Setup -- Everything you need $1500

I'm starting a new job which will require a ton of travel, and I don't want to ask my family to maintain my tank. All equipment is less than 1 year old. The tank is on a second floor, so you will need to have someone help you move it.

Please do not ask about parting out.

150 G Oceanic reef-ready.

Cherry-stained stand (Oceanic) It is 5' wide, which is kind of unusual

PM Redline Skimmer (rated for300 Gal)

PM 36" Sump

Aquacontroller Apex controller

2 Vortech Pumps

Hamilton fixture -- 2 x 250W HQI, plus T5s

RO/DI (100 GPD)

Live rock

I have a few corals and fish, but nothing worth mentioning.

$1500 Firm.

OK, I guess this is the wrong crowd to say "Please don't ask about parting out" :-) If it doesn't sell in a week or so, I may part it out. I just want to avoid dragging the selling process out over a long time.

I have been chastised for not mentioning the fish. Here you go -- 2 clowns, 4 large Chromis' and a six-line. I also have Mark's super-splitting anemone. I bought 2 from him and now I have 4.

Mark -- just doing some consulting work to keep things going.

What's wrong with six-lines? He is very well behaved. I don't think he eats much in the way of flatworms, though.

mine killed my fire fish. Yes, not all 6-lines are mean, but they have a reputation with me.

Have you tried not feeding your tank for a day or two? That might encourage the wrasse to go after another food source.

mine killed my fire fish. Yes, not all 6-lines are mean, but they have a reputation with me.

Have you tried not feeding your tank for a day or two? That might encourage the wrasse to go after another food source.

Yes, I have done that, and watched him for a while to see if he goes after that flatworms. He just doesn't seem interested, or there are enough that he gets his fill. It may be that there is a balance. Right now you can see the flatworms if you look for them, but they are not overwhelming like some populations I have seen.

Mark I saw your fat six line up at Fishy Business last week. I asked Shane if this was the famous killer, and he just rolled his eyes and shook his head, and said "yup" :D

hey, he just killed my 1 firefish. I can't say he'd kill another fish!

That's funny tho...Shane told me he was confused as to why everyone kept coming in asking for the wrasse.

hey, he just killed my 1 firefish. I can't say he'd kill another fish!

That's funny tho...Shane told me he was confused as to why everyone kept coming in asking for the wrasse.

Well, as much as I wanted a six line, I knew he couldn't come home with me. Especially since there are firefish in my tank lol. I can't believe how fat it is! I think everyone here who went the FB wanted to see the famous wrass. I was one lol.

I Pm'd him about all of the nems and the ro/di this morning but I have not heard back, I think he is trying to figure out why we are making deals and it says he is selling the entire system LOL wave.gif

Yeah, I am not really entertaining deals for parting out right now, especially since I posted in "Complete systems" and also said "Please don't ask about parting out"

:)

You guys are nothing if not persistent, though.

Yeah, I am not really entertaining deals for parting out right now, especially since I posted in "Complete systems" and also said "Please don't ask about parting out"

:angry:

You guys are nothing if not persistent, though.

haha...that's funny. People never read the whole post.