Takin A Break

Tavio

As some of you may know Im getting out of the hobby. All the livestock has been sold now its time for the hardware. Heres a list of what I have and what Im asking for it. If you have any questions feel free to send me a pm. Thanks for looking.

90 Gl Marineland Aquarium RR Corner Overflow, Stand, Glass Tops, Koralia 4, Mag Float 125 for $400

36" Nova Extreme Pro 6 bulb T5 HO System for $250

Euro Reef 80 Skimmer $75

20 Gl L Sump/Fuge, 3 100 Micron Filter Socks, Baffle Sponge, Stealth Heater, Spot Lamp for $65

2 Little Fishies Phos Ban Reactor(like new condition, still in box), Maxi Jet 1200 for $50

Mag 9.5 950 GPH for $50

Mag 9.5 Sold

Forgot to mention the aquarium is less than 5 months old, bought it brand spankin new. The stand is a black classic oak stand.

Edited by Tavio

Sorry Folks! Here are some pics for ya. Theres another thread under livestock under takin a break with some pics of the tank up and running. The tank is 48" by 18" by 24". The Sump I belive is 30" by 12" by 12"

th_1271940440.jpg

th_1271940430.jpg

th_1271940463.jpg

th_1270577528.jpg

th_1271940452.jpg

Sorry to say folks but the system has been sold. Complete system has been paid for pending pick up. SA tiger have you for the K4. Sorry, Didnt mean to undersell any of yall. Thanks for inquiries.