CUC Orders for the Meeting on Saturday

Laura

Laura if you get this in time would you mind packing my fishies in extra water? I'm gonna put them in a 5 gallon bucket with an aerator. Gonna be a long day and drive home for the poor little guys.

Did everything make it OK????

Hows the conch James? I've been surprised by how well mine is doing at not plowing over stuff.

Laura everything made it way out here to the boonies just fine!

It is doing fine, hasn't moved too much. It partially buried itself yesterday, but I didn't see where it was this morning.

OK Mama, I think you are right... this squat lobster is a tough one! I think he killed a hermit that was twice his size! I don't have direct proof, but he was close by when I found the deceased one :lol:

Nevermind... I was fooled by hermit molt... the big guy was half way across this tank this morning. It was weird, because the molt looked real "fleshy"...

Nevermind... I was fooled by hermit molt... the big guy was half way across this tank this morning. It was weird, because the molt looked real "fleshy"...

I didn't think that could be a possibility James as this brute was in my invert tank for almost 2 weeks not the only specimens he took out were his bro's!!!