NEED: larger piece of LR

Crab Rangoon

So I've got one LARGE piece of liverock already, and a load of other medium/good sized pieces - but I really don't care much for smaller stuff :doh: so what I need is cured real liverock, no aquacultured/man-made stuff, even if it's been in your tank for 1-2yrs - do not want. Not looking for branch rock, but other Tonga rock is ok w/me! Your rock could even have a few Aiptasia/Mojano freebies, and I won't mind ;) but Xenia/GSP rock is an absolute deal breaker.

All in all, I could really use either ONE big piece (think 18-30lb) or TWO larger (say 12-17lb each) pieces. I'm a sucker for fewer, larger rocks comprising my display. As much as I'm able & willing to construct my own larger arrangements with the zip-ties & acrylic rods project I started tinkering with - I would just much prefer to start with large stuff from the get go for my main structure.

In the end, I can offer you straight cash, or I can propose a trade of some of my rock + cash. All my rock is many a year old - and has no need to cure :cool: and I would absolutely LOVE to trade some of my branch type stuff for your non branch, but it's not necessary. Please let me know what you've got, I probably only have about one more week *fingers crossed* before I finally set the rock in the tank, and it shall forever hold it's peace.

I have a big piece of LR, around 15lbs that has about 20 or so green palys quite a few gorilla nipple zoas, a few red mushrooms on it and 10 or so blue mushrooms on it. Old liverock, came out of a system 3 years ago from a system that was up for 5 or more years. reall pretty with lots of coraline. I will have to think of a good price, but it will be a good one.

I'd be interested depending on it's size/shape - any way you could post a pic of the rock (in the tank, obviously, don't go pullin it out just for a snapshot) as well as a full tank shot to get a sense of size? I'd appreciate it for sure. I already have some zoas/shrooms on some of my other rocks, so that's alright with me.

It is about 8"x6"x5". I will try and get a pic up. Might take a little bit. It is really nice rock with lots of texture and a roundish overall shape. Oblong. You might just want to come see it, I am pretty sure you will be happy. I will take $50 for it.

It is about 8"x6"x5".

Hrm, would really like to see a pic for scale - really looking for something that's between 12-24" long, or otherwise something with like 11-15" height :unsure: I'm not putting exact shape/dimensions into the conquest, but I definitely need something that takes up some real estate - the tank is certainly spacious. I've even tried outsourcing this as far as friends in Houston w/offers for them to drive down :lol:

Space & funds will certainly permit for a rock in the 20-40lb range, I believe my current biggie is somewhere in the 40-60lb range :wacko: I was just trying to be conservative when initially asking for something around 15-20lb for starters - but I'd still like to get an idea for how big you piece is, Hamp.