Pipefish anyone??

August

I rescued about 10 from someone getting out of saltwater... They are having trouble in my tank as I think there are too many other faster eaters.... I dont have my empty tank up and running yet so I was wondering if anyone would want some or all of them??? Will make a deal if you take the clan of them... Also have some gobies not sure what kind.... If interested let me know

Pipefish: 10 each

Gobies: 8 each

not sure they are natural in color...they eat well I am working on getting them on frozen but right now they are eating baby brine well... not sure if they are just super good eaters but 2 of them look like they have pouches full of eggs... and if I am remembering correctly they are similar to sea horses in terms of breeding... but NOT SURE!! lol

making a trip up north today if u want me to bring some of the gobies or the pipe fish when i come up that away just let me know and how many u would like or just give me a call 512-906-9159