48" Coralife Aqualight Pro HQI retro-kit

Crab Rangoon

$300 - 48" Coralife Aqualight Pro Retro HQI Kit

- (2) 150w DE MHs & (2) 96w actinic PCs

- MH bulbs have 2 months of 6hr-day-usage, actinics have about 4 months of 8hr-day-usage, fixture was purchased late 08 but hasn't been used for many months (in storage)

4444383902_2da048d713.jpg

4443615769_a64ef1a117.jpg

4443618633_b9ba1c15d2.jpg

4444382400_96b4952cb1.jpg

4444383204_7798b9fddd.jpg

Ballasts & all hardware is included, and everything works - I just forgot to snap pics of the ballasts themselves - all my photos of everything are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/crabrangoon/sets/72157623647422696/

wish i would seen that last night, i tore apart my coralife combo sit on top, bar combo thing. took me an hour just to get everything out to mount in my new canopy, could of traded you and you could of made a little more money, and these lights arent cheap my combo with all the same lights was $999.99, really good deal here

I'm interested if you can wait until Friday of next week. If this is okay, PM me your address and telephone number to arrange for pickup.

I can probably work something out with you, will PM you my info.

wish i would seen that last night, these lights aren't cheap my combo with all the same lights was $999.99, really good deal here

dont forget to mention your moonlights i see them in the pics

Yeah, the light was over my friends tank, he traded it to me in exchange for breaking down his tank & helping him move. I was originally planning to set up a 48" 140gal, but plans changed and this won't fit over a 36" tank so well :) so it's gotta go, hopefully sooner than later. And yes, thanks for mentioning it, I forgot that it's equipped with 4 of the blue moonlights.