Nuclear Greens, Purple Deaths, Palau, Leather

Dena

1. Nuclear Green Palys - two polyps with a tiny third one starting - $20 (not a super fast grower)

2. Purple Death Palys - first one is next to the chalice...one good size polyp and two smaller ones seen on the side - $10 (fast grower)

3. Purple Death Palys - in photo to the right of the Nuc Green's. Two medium size polyps - $10

4. Palau Nepthea - about 1 1/2 inches. Cut off the colony a few days ago and is banded down...not sure if it's attached to the plug yet. Shown photo from top and one from side, and the mother colony (Mother colony not for sale) - $10

5. Pink Finger Leather - about 6" tall, multiple stalks, cut from main colony months ago and is attached to a couple of small rocks - $15.

Hammer two heads (one is two heads, but are close together) piece of pink/green hammer - $10 (picture taken after I messed with them...expands out a lot when happy

Hybrid Hammer/Frog Spawn with the neon green (also known as Steve's Hybrid Euphyllia) - 1 good sized head for $10.

Can meet at RCA around 10:30-11:00 a.m. on Saturday if interested.

post-429-1268855515525_thumb.jpg

post-429-12688555451819_thumb.jpg

post-429-12688555638787_thumb.jpg

post-429-1268855594103_thumb.jpg

post-429-12688556340833_thumb.jpg

post-429-12688556785477_thumb.jpg

post-429-12688557332877_thumb.jpg

No, the chalice isn't for sale. I got that from Chad and Belinda...I just haven't decided where I'm going to put it yet...sorry for teasing ya!

Dena,

Are you selling that chalice frag as well? If so, how much?

-Cindy-

Mitch, I can't seem to figure out where to find the photo name (I'm at work right now). It's the very last photo from the very first post I made. When it opens the tenticles are somewhat of a bright greenish/pink and the tips pink. Closed up it just looks pinkish purple.

I will drop the leather coral to $10...it's a great starter coral.

Dang shrimp!

Well, everything above is spoken for. I did make a couple more frags of Palau Nepthea this evening. I won't know what to charge until the open up because right now they are only about 1/2-3/4" long...very very upset with me LOL. I had fun with that one...cut it in the tank and had to chase the pieces around because I've got a lot of flow...I did a little cursing at the Palau tonight smile.gif